View our current vacancies below
Please see a list of our current vacancies below
Region – UK, NI & ROI
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Engineers to join our dynamic and friendly team at IMAC Solutions to facilitate the continual growth and expansion of the business. We are therefore looking to recruit people to join us at this exciting time.
- Integrity – to always be trusted
- Expertise – to provide leading solutions
- Customer Focus – to work in partnership with our customers
- Innovation – to provide innovative tailored solutions
- Best Service – to provide the highest levels of service to all customers
- Respect – to fully respect staff, customers, and all stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the following:
After 3-month service with the company you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
You will be entitled 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days per year.
- Company health plan
- Pool vehicle – Business use only
- Fuel Card – Business miles only
You will report directly to the General Manager.
Based in Mallusk. Newtownabbey.
Operate in NI, UK or ROI
Overnight stays in hotels if working away will be required
ATM Engineering and Installation Work will be required
Role Responsibilities/Key Tasks
You will be fully conversant with compiling and providing reports to management and ATM customers, writing, and sending detailed emails ref jobs completed. Be computer literate, have good organizational skills, excellent communication skills, flexible regarding covering additional shifts as and when needed and be prepared to work over your contractual hours if required to complete outstanding jobs.
ATM knowledge and experience is preferable but not essential for applying for this role. As this role will involve working in depth with ATMs any applicant should have a good working knowledge of PC cores, (including fitting HDDs & loading fresh software onto machines), basic electrical knowledge to enable them to diagnose possible faults including the use of electrical testing equipment (Multimeter).
Applicants must also be of a fit nature as the role will be physically demanding due to a lot of the major parts located within the ATM being heavy and sometimes challenging to fit and reach depending on ATM location. You will work on a lone worker basis
- Approachable, with good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Work accurately within strict guidelines and follow company procedures
- Ability to keep calm in challenging situations
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have a working knowledge of legislation and compliance requirements in the CVIT sectoring within the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake several security checks prior to employment commencing which include:
- Up to a 10-year employment history (less for recent school leavers)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- Day shift
- Mechanical Engineers: 2 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)